Indo Public School
The new academic session starts in June and goes upto April. Students seeking admission to various classes are required to get themselves registered for admissions to classes I to IX. Students of Std. III to IX will be tested in English, Hindi, Science and Maths. The test is of the level of the annual examination of the preceding class. Names of the successful students are displayed on the school notice board.
Parents are to deposit the admission charges as notified along with the following certificates :
- Date of birth certificate from a competent authority.
- Transfer certificate from a recognized school duly countersigned by the District Education Officer wherever applicable. (This is also applicable to students seeking admission from other school in Amravati).
- Previous year marks sheet and progress card wherever applicable.
Withdrawal from School
After having been admitted, if a child wants to withdraw, nothing is refundable except the caution money even if the child has not attended the school for a single day.
Removal of Students from the Rolls
A student can be removed from the rolls by school authorities on any of the following grounds:
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavioral problems.
- Non-submission of TC/Birth Certificate.
- Acts / omissions considered misconduct by school.