Transport protocol deals with careful communication as it carries the students from home to school and back. The school for the safe travel has a well planned system, chained management, a fixed and well set distribution module and designed to manage safety elements. The responsibilities are objectively laid out with strict functions of how to deal with the children. Each and every bus has a complete staff inclusive of a lady conductor and a staff who travels till the last stop for the security of the students.
Parents should abide by the following points regarding the School Transport.
- School bus facility is provided for students subject to the availability of seats.
- Students must be at their stop 10 minutes before the schedule time.
- Routes of the School buses are drawn as prescribed by the school and can be obtained from the school website also.
- All bus stops are decided by the School authorities only. Request for change in the route or stop of the bus to suit an individual’s convenience will not be entertained.
- Small children must be received at the bus stop by parent or guardian. If no one is waiting to collect the child, he/ she will be brought to School and must be picked up by the parent from the School office.
- Students who use Private Transport other than the School Bus, will be doing so at their own risk.
- Indiscipline in the School bus will be make the students ineligible to use the School Transport.
- Please strictly note that, we will not entertain any verbal request for temporary change of Pick or Drop point of the Student. Parents need to give a written application for the same.
Note : The School will not be responsible for the safety of students travelling by Private Transport and Parents are advised in their interest to note vehicle number, retain the photo I.D. of such drivers with their permanent address proof. Police verification of the driver is a must .